If you would like to become a member of the McHenry County Bar Association, please contact the Bar Association office for an application, or download the application here:
Associate Member Application- Paralegals and Law School Students
Benefits to being member of the McHenry County Bar Association include:
- Membership Directory: Listing in the MCBA 2013/2014 Membership Directory.
- Continuing Education Programs: Receive information on CLE programs being offered and receive a discount on the fees being charged. Also, take advantage of some providers occasionally offering CLE credit at no charge to MCBA members.
- Lawyer Referral Service: As a MCBA member you are eligible to participate in our Lawyer Referral Program. Last year, the MCBA office received an average of thirty phone calls a month from potential clients seeking legal services.
- Membership Discounts at Local Businesses: A cost-effective approach to making your dues pay for themselves. A corporate discount at HealthBridge Fitness Center and Cardunal Office Supply MCBA Savings Program- To enroll, contact Chuck Miller email@example.com or 877.476.5050.
- Networking Opportunities: Structured activities and informal gatherings allow you to interact with other attorneys, judges and business leaders.
- Mailing Labels: Member mailing lists are available free of charge to all MCBA members. The cost is $125.00 for non-members.
- Evaluation of Candidates Seeking Judicial Office: You are able to rate the qualifications for those seeking office.
- Other benefits include supporting the coffee and water service in the Lawyers' Lounge in the Government Center and the quarterly newsletter, In Brief.